Van Damme 25 Pin D Sub to Unbalanced RCA. Tascam Analogue Standard
8 channel un-balanced d-sub leads wired to the ‘Tascam Analogue’ standard using Van Damme Blue Series Multicore cable and Rean Gold RCA connectors. Each tail is braided with an expandable polyester sleeve and is held in place with a thick glue lined adhesive heat-shrink. Each individual tail is numbered for easy identification. All cables are made to order so can be customised to suit your needs.
- Male 25 Pin Sub D Connector. Standard Density.
- Metal 25 Pin Sub D Hood. Die Cast. Black Plastic Cap Jackscrews.
- REAN NYS373-0 Gold RCA connectors
- 30cm black 'Supaflex' braided tails. (can be customised to suit)
- Adhesive lined heat-shrink binding each braided tail.
- Numbered tails (1 to 8) for easy identification.
- Flexible Van Damme 8 pair multicore cable.
- 8 un-balanced channels.
- Wired to the Tascam Analogue Standard.
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
|Cable Capacitance||Core to core pF/m 100 nominal|
|Cable Resistance||<90 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Shield <70 Insulation M Ohm/Km >5000 Stranding 28 x 0.10 (0.22mm2) AWG 24/28|
|Cable Jacket||Material PVC composite Sapphire blue RAL 5003|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||25Pin dSub to RCA Phono|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|