Single Switchcraft Gold Plated RCA to Female XLR Lead. Vintage Sommer Classique Cable
Premium grade Phono to Female XLR leads made using quality Switchcraft RCAs and Sommer Classique cable, renowned for a detailed sound and well reinforced mid range.Excellent quality leads for connecting unbalanced equipment such as subwoofers, amplifiers, mixing desks, fx devices, etc. These are single leads so sold individually, please order 2 for a pair.
- Sold Singularly. Please order a quantity of 2 for a stereo pair
- Vintage style Sommer SC-Classique cable
- Switchcraft 3502ABAU Phono’s with crimp type cable strain relief
- Neutrik NC3FXX-B Female XLR connector
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Capac cond./shield. per 1 m - 78 pF|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor resistance per 1 km - < 36|
|Cable Conductor||Copper strand per conductor - 28 x 0.15 mm / AWG - 20|
|Cable Jacket||Jacket diameter - PVC 6.5 mm - Over braided in vintage tweed fabric|
|Terminated with....||Male RCA to Female XLR|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|
|Braided Tail Colour||Carbon|