Van Damme 2x2.5mm Speakon to Speakon Passive Speaker Lead
High quality speaker leads terminated in Genuine Neutrik Speakon’s. Van Damme Blue Series cable has a flexible PVC outer jacket. The conductors are 'bare ultra pure oxygen free copper' with fine stranding to further improve on the overall flexibility. A highly sought after cable with an excellent and well-reviewed sound!
- Van Damme Blue Series 2.5mm Speaker cable
- Neutrik NL2FX 2 pole Speakon connectors.
- The connectors are screwed onto the cable, not soldered.
- On smaller gauge cables the ends are tinned to improve durability.
- Read our guide to 'Conductor Sizing' related to speaker wattage and length HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||2 x 2.50mm twin-axial 7.60mm|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor resistance - 7.30 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Conductor Stranding - 147 x 0.15mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC composite sapphire blue RAL 5003|
|Terminated with....||2 Pole Speakon to 2 Pole Speakon|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|