Van Damme Studio Grade 2x4mm (High Power) Speakon to Female XLR Passive Speaker Lead
High quality speaker leads terminated in a Genuine Neutrik Speakon and Female XLR. Van Damme Blue Series cable has a flexible PVC outer jacket. The conductors are 'bare ultra pure oxygen free copper' with fine stranding to further improve on the overall flexibility. A highly sought after cable with an excellent and well-reviewed sound!
- **Due to the size of this cable we are unable to use the boot of the XLR. Therefore the XLR is held in place using thick glue lined adhesive heat shrink.
- Van Damme Blue Series 2.5mm Speaker cable
- Neutrik NL2FX 2 pole Speakon connectors.
- Neutrik NC3FXX Female XLR.
- Manufactured using audiophile grade 4% silver solder
- Read our guide to 'Conductor Sizing' related to speaker wattage and length HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||2 x 4.00mm twin-axial 11.00mm|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor resistance - 4.60 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Conductor Stranding - 227 x 0.15mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC composite sapphire blue RAL 5003|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||2 Pole Speakon to Female XLR|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|