Van Damme Jack to Jack (2x4mm High Power) Passive Speaker Lead
High quality speaker leads terminated in Genuine Neutrik 1/4" Jacks. Perfect for connecting your Guitar Head to Cab. Van Damme Blue Series cable has a flexible PVC outer jacket. The conductors are 'bare ultra pure oxygen free copper' with fine stranding to further improve on the overall flexibility. A highly sought after cable with an excellent and well-reviewed sound!
- **Due to the size of this cable we are unable to use the boots on the Jacks. Therefore the Jack is held in place using thick glue lined adhesive heat shrink.
- Van Damme Blue Series 4mm Speaker cable.
- Neutrik NP2X 1/4" Mono Jacks.
- Manufactured using audiophile grade 4% silver solder
- Read our guide to 'Conductor Sizing' related to speaker wattage and length HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||2 x 4.00mm twin-axial 11.00mm|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor resistance - 4.60 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Conductor Stranding - 227 x 0.15mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC composite sapphire blue RAL 5003|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||Mono Jack to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|