Van Damme Mic Lead. Unbalanced Gold Neutrik Female XLR to Mono 1/4 Inch Jack Cable
As low as £14.13
An Unbalanced Female XLR to Jack lead for linking an XLR output to an unbalanced jack input. For example; a dynamic microphone into a guitar amplifier or Effects unit. Tough components from Neutrik & Van Damme.
- Flexible Tour-Grade Van Damme XKE Microphone Cable
- Tour-Grade Neutrik Silver NP2X-B 1/4" Jack Plug
- Neutrik Silver NC3FXX-B Female XLR Connector
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to sheild pF/m<90|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor Ohm/Km 47|
|Cable Conductor||Bare silver plated UPOFC. Stranding - 3 x 0.20mm / Bare UPOFC. Stranding - 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene Composite. Overall diameter 6.00mm|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||Female XLR to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|
|Braided Tail Colour||No|
Write Your Own Review