Neutrik NE8MX-B-1 Ethercon Connector. Black Housing. RJ45 Case
- Buy 10 for £2.59 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for £2.46 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for £2.32 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for £2.18 each and save 20%
Cable connector carrier consists of a black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (same as X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non preassembled cables only. PLEASE NOTE - This item does not include an RJ45 plug. Click Here for RJ45's
Cable connector carrier consists of a black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (same as X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non preassembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection in combination with SE8FD sealing kit
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
Cable O.D. - max. 8 mm 0.315'
Insertion force - ≤ 20 N
Withdrawal force - ≤ 20 N
Lifetime - > 1000 mating cycles
Boot - Polyamide (PA 6)
Shell - Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
Shell plating - Black chromium
Strain relief - Polyacetal (POM)
|Connector Type||Cat (inc ethercon)|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|