Bantam Patch Cables
A comprehensive selection of Bantam patch cords to fit 1/4", GPO & TT studio patch-bays. All terminated in Neutrik Connectors and using Van Damme cable.
- Stereo Mini Jack to Dual TT Bantam Aux Splitter Cable. Patchbay Aux Insert, Y-Lead. Sommer Neutrik Switchcraft.As low as £32.15
This unique cable has been designed specifically for plugging portable devices such as phones/tablets/mp3 players in to TT Bantam inputs (patchbays etc...)
The cable takes the stereo signal from the auxiliary and splits this in to 2x separate mono signals. Made using the highest of quality components so this is a cable you can trust to last a long time!
Made using Sommer Peacock, Neutrik TT Bantams and Switchcraft Min-Jacks.Learn More
- Neutrik 'Flexi-Norm' NPPA-TT-SD25 (4.4mm TT Bantam) Jack Patch Panel. 1u 19inch. 96 way£742.47Learn More
All NPPA patch panels are fitted with high quality, long life NJ3TTA gold plated double contact jacks (2x48), featuring best contact integrity. The unit, robustly housed in a black coated steel shell, is finished off with a built in cable bar and two large channel identification strips for perfect management of the system. The NPPA patch panels are an innovative and compact patching system (just 1U high) for 19" rack mounting.
- Van Damme XKE Balanced or Stereo ¼ Inch TRS Jack Lead. Neutrik NP3XAs low as £15.36
Manufactured using Van Damme’s XKE microphone cable and Silver Neutrik TRS Jacks. Balanced leads minimise noise interference by using two twisted cores. The signals are sent perfectly out of phase with one another and then re-inverted at the destination. The interference collected along the cable length is also then inverted, so put out of phase and made silent. Genius!Learn More
- Neutrik 4.4mm TT Bantam Jack to 1/4 Inch TRS Patch Leads. Van Damme Cables.As low as £15.64
- Gold Neutrik 4.4mm TT Bantam Jack to 1/4 Inch TRS Patch Leads. Van Damme Cables.As low as £19.10