Van Damme Digitour AES/EBU & DMX 8 pair multicore Cable. 110ohm Digital Impedance
268-418-000. Van Damme Digi-Tour multicores are mechanically and electrically based on the established Van Damme Green Series range.
Van Damme Digi-Tour multicores are mechanically and electrically based on the established Van Damme Green Series range. The characterisitc impedance of 110 Ohms makes them ideal for both AES/EBU digital audio and DMX512 lighting control signals. For technical specifications, please see the Van Damme Green Series 8 pair (268-418-050) specification. This cable is effectively the same but with a matt black outer jacket ideal for on stage use and discreet rigging.
View the Data Sheet HERE
- DMX transmission for lighting fixtures and devices
- Digital audio signal transmission for installations, equipment racks and devices
- Any 100to 110 Ohm balanced data application such as RS422, RS485, and timecode
- Suitable for analogue balanced audio and AES/EBU as well as DMX512
- 2, 4, 8 and 12 way multicores have26AWG conductors for reduced overall diameter; single cable has 24AWG conductors
- Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
|Core Count....||8 Way|
|Cable Conductor||7 x 0.16mm bareultra-pure oxygen-free copper. 0.14mm2, AWG 26/7|
|Cable Capacitance||Core to screen100pF/m|
|Cable Screening||24 μm Aluminium/Polyester Foil>150% coverage|
|Overall Diameter||12.20 mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC Composite. Jet Black, RAL 9005|