Switchcraft 3.5mm Mini Jack to dual Female XLRs. Stereo Summing Cable.
Hardwearing leads ideal for summing two mono XLR outputs into one 3.5mm mini jack. For example; connecting the Left & Right output of a mixing desk or device into the single 3.5mm mini jack input on a computer or recorder. Or; connecting two microphones into the single 3.5mm mini jack input on a computer or recorder. Please note this is a Stereo lead NOT a balanced lead.
- Tough Switchcraft 35HDNN 3.5mm steel mini jack
- 2x) Neutrik Silver NC3FXX Female XLR's. Colour coded for 'Left & Right'
- Sommer Onyx 2025 twin shotgun cable
- Cable split at approximately 15cm (can be easily modified)
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Capac. cond./shield. per 1 m - 120 pF|
|Cable Resistance||1 km - 115 Ohm|
|Cable Conductor||Copper spiral shielding Shielding factor - 90 % No. of inner conductors - 2 x 1 x 0,25 mm2|
|Cable Jacket||Jacket, outer dimension PVC - 4,8 x 9,2 mm|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|