Answers to our most common questions
Free UK delivery on custom cable orders is a 3-5 day service. Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch and 2-3 days for delivery. In most cases orders will be delivered by Royal Mail 48
Express UK delivery is 'same day dispatch' on orders placed before 12pm (mon-Fri), with a 1-2 day delivery estimate. Using Royal Mail First Class, or Next Day Courier for orders of 2kg or more
UK Next Day Guarantee is 'same day dispatch' on orders placed before 12pm, and delivered via Next Day Courier
International Orders. We ship to most countries in the world. 247 countries are included at checkout, if yours is not please contact us directly for a quote
Returns and Exchanges?
- You have 30 days to request returns.
- Please email to request an RMA for you to write on the parcel.
- Items must be unused and coiled neatly for postage.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds are credited back within 3 days to the original payment method.
- We do not accept returns on custom made items where a design has been specified or where items have been ordered in on request.
- If your parcel arrives with shipping damage, please refuse delivery. If you have already accepted delivery, please contact us straight away.
I want a specific length?
No problem, simply order the closest length to what you need, preferably rounding-up! And then message us after you have made the purchase so we can manually adjust your order. The best way to message is to respond to the ‘Confirmation’ email you receive for your order, that comes directly to sales
My item is saying ‘Available for Pre-Order’?
This means we do not have enough stock to fulfil that line of your order. Please contact us to find out when the item will be available
Where is my item?
Tracking information is sent with your dispatch email/notification. Please be patient. Free UK delivery and Standard International is a standard service and on occasion may take longer to arrive than we have forecasted. If you need your items for a specific date, please choose an Express Service so we know you are in a hurry. We always fulfil Express Orders the same day if ordered before 12pm (Monday to Friday)
How do you measure cables?
All of our cables are cut @ +13cm. So a 2m cable is cut at 2m13cm. This allows for the loses inside a connector. So a 2m cable will have approximately 2m of visible cable on show. In our workshop we always ensure cables 75cm or shorter are precise. So a 50cm cable will have 50cm of cable on show. Longer cables may vary by 2-8 cm depending on the types of connectors used