Gold Neutrik 4.4mm TT Bantam Jack to Female XLR Patch Lead. Van Damme Cables.
High quality 4.4mm Tiny Telephone bantam jacks for use in high density bantam jack-field patch bays. Including Moses and Mitchell, Neutrik, Switchcraft + many more. Made using quality Van Damme cable with silver plated screen for maximum noise handling.
- Flexible Van Damme Pro-Patch XKE Cable with Silver Plated Braided Screen
- Neutrik NP3TT-P-AU Gold 4.4mm TT Bantam Jacks. Black and Red available with above options
- Neutrik NC3FXX-B Gold Female XLR Connector
- Fully wired for 'Balanced' operation
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||56 pF/m core to core|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor Ohm/Km <85|
|Cable Conductor||Bare silver plated UPOFC wire Stranding 7 x 0.10mm + Bare UPOFC wire Stranding 21 x 0.10mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. OD - 5mm|
|Terminated with....||TT Bantam to Female XLR|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|