Single Locking RCA to Mono Female XLR Lead. HiCon Phono Plugs. Van Damme Cable.
Quality RCA to Female XLR leads with locking plugs. These connectors have a unique locking mechanism to ensure the contact; simply lightly unscrew the grey metal housing, push the plug onto the socket, and then turn the housing back to secure it again. The plug is secured so tightly that it can only be loosened after the process has been reversed. The Van Damme cable has a PVC/Neoprene composite jack so is very soft and very flexible
- Sold Singularly. Please order a quantity of 2 for a stereo pair
- Flexible Van Damme 1 Core and Screen cable
- HiCon HI-CM13 Locking Phono
- Neutrik NC3FXX-B Gold plated Female XLR (with silver shell)
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to core pF/m 56 nominal|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor Ohm/Km <85|
|Cable Conductor||Bare Silver Plated UPOFC wire; 7 x 0.10mm strands + Bare UPOFC wire; 21 x 0.10mm strands|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. Average thickness. 1.40mm Overall diameter 6.5mm|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||Male RCA to Female XLR|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|