Single Locking RCA to RCA Lead. HiCon Phono Plugs. Van Damme Cable.
Quality RCA to RCA leads with locking plugs. These connectors have a unique locking mechanism to ensure the contact; simply lightly unscrew the grey metal housing, push the plug onto the socket, and then turn the housing back to secure it again. The plug is secured so tightly that it can only be loosened after the process has been reversed. The Van Damme cable has a PVC/Neoprene composite jack so is very soft and very flexible
- Sold Singularly. Please order a quantity of 2 for a stereo pair
- Flexible Van Damme 1 Core and Screen cable
- HiCon HI-CM13 Locking Phono’s
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to shield pF/m <90|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor <90 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Bare Silver plated UPOFC, Stranding 3 x 0.20mm & Bare UPOFC, Stranding 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. O/D 6.00mm ±0.15|
|Terminated with....||Male RCA to Male RCA|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|