Neutrik 4.4mm TT Bantam Jack to 1/4 Inch TRS Patch Leads. Van Damme Cables.
High quality 4.4mm Tiny Telephone bantam jacks for use in high density bantam jack-field patch bays. Including Moses and Mitchell, Neutrik, Switchcraft + many more. Made using quality Van Damme cable with silver plated screen for maximum noise handling.
- Flexible Van Damme Pro-Patch XKE Cable with Silver Plated Braided Screen
- Neutrik NP3TT-P 4.4mm TT Bantam Jacks. Black and Red available with above options
- Neutrik NP3X 1/4" TRS Jack
- Fully wired for 'Balanced' operation
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to screen pF/m 95 nominal|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor Ohm/Km <85|
|Cable Conductor||Bare silver plated UPOFC wire Stranding 7 x 0.10mm + Bare UPOFC wire Stranding 21 x 0.10mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. OD - 5mm|
|Terminated with....||TT Bantam to 1/4" TRS|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|