Sennheiser CL2 'Line Level' XLR Replacement Cable. Radio Transmitter Lead.
**Please note that this cable is not for use with Microphones. This is a line input cable. Please click HERE for the CM1 that will work with microphones**. A high quality lead for Sennheiser radio microphone transmitter; SK 100 SK 300 and SK 500. A great solution for situations where line signals from an XLR source feed into the line input preamp of the bodypack transmitter. Van Damme cables offer excellent sonic performance and keep the unwanted noise to a bare minimum. The anti kink PVC jacket makes these leads very flexible with no memory.
- **Please note that this is a not a balanced lead, it is wired as mono
- Thin & Flexible Van Damme ProPatch 'Lite' Cable
- Neutrik NC3FXX-B Gold Plated 3 Pin Female XLR
- Switchcraft 35HDLBAUS Locking 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to shield - <90 pF/m|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor 47 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Bare silver plated UPOFC wire Stranding - 3 x 0.20mm / Bare UPOFC Stranding - 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite - Overall diameter - 4.50mm ±0.15|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|