Single Locking RCA to Mono Male XLR Lead. HiCon Phono Plugs. Sommer Vintage SC Cable.
Quality RCA to Male XLR leads with locking plugs. These connectors have a unique locking mechanism to ensure the contact; simply lightly unscrew the grey metal housing, push the plug onto the socket, and then turn the housing back to secure it again. The plug is secured so tightly that it can only be loosened after the process has been reversed. The Vintage effect cable has a thick core of UPOFC copper to carry the signal and a silver plated braided screen for maximum noise rejection
- Sold Singularly. Please order a quantity of 2 for a stereo pair
- Vintage style Sommer SC-Classique cable
- HiCon HI-CM13 Locking Phono’s
- Neutrik NC3MXX-B Gold plated Male XLR (with silver shell)
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Capac cond/shield - per 1 m - 115 pF|
|Cable Resistance||Cond resistance per 1 km< 55 Ohm|
|Cable Conductor||2 x 0.34 mm2 (AWG - 22) / Copper strand per conductor - 19 x 0.15 mm|
|Cable Jacket||Jacket diameter - PVC 6.5 mm - Over braided in vintage tweed fabric|
|Terminated with....||Male RCA to Male XLR|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|