Custom Guitar Rig Loom. Stage / Live. Braided Mono Jack Cables
A 6m handmade guitar loom consisting of 3 individual Van Damme cables bound together in an expandable polyester sleeve. The breakouts are double heat sealed for maximum durability. These can be customised to suit your rig. The tail lengths can be adjusted as can the jacks. These can also be made with balanced TRS or 'Fractal Axe-FX' cables included.
- Flexible Tour-Grade Van Damme XKE Instrument Cable
- Tour-Grade Neutrik silver NP2X & NP2RX1/4" jack connectors
- Bound together in our 'Supa-Flex' braided sleeving
- Tails lengths can be customised to suit
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits of Van Damme Cable? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to shield pF/m <90|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor <90 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Bare Silver plated UPOFC, Stranding 3 x 0.20mm & Bare UPOFC, Stranding 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. O/D 6.00mm ±0.15|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||Mono Jack to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|