Pancake FX Pedal Board Patch Lead. Van Damme Guitar Cable. Flat 1/4 Jack. Effects
Flat as a pancake jacks designed to maximise the space on your pedal board. We have used VanDamme cable with these jacks to ensure durability and flexibility. The cable can be bent around corners at 90degrees or more with no detriment to the cable, no breaks or stress. Please see the comparison pictures above to see how these jacks compare in size to regular Neutrik NP2RX.
The lengths above are measured 'Exposed Cable'; so the length of cable that can be visibly seen between each connector. As we make these cables to order feel free to specify exact lengths if they are required
- Flexible Tour-Grade Van Damme XKE Instrument Cable
- HiCon HI-J63MA05 Flat Angled Jacks
- Manufactured using 4% Silver Solder
- Find Out; How we measure and cut our cables to length? HERE
- Find Out; How Capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to shield pF/m <90|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor <90 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Bare Silver plated UPOFC, Stranding 3 x 0.20mm & Bare UPOFC, Stranding 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. O/D 6.00mm ±0.15|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||Mono Jack to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|