Neutrik B-Gauge GPO Bantam Jack and Male XLR Lead. Van Damme Cables
Quality B gauge GPO bantam patchcords to 3 pin Male XLRs for use in B-Type jack-field patch bays. Including Moses and Mitchell, Neutrik, Switchcraft, Rean + many more. Made using Van Damme 2 core and screen cable with a composite neoprene jacket for maximum flexibility and durability.
- Flexible Van Damme XKE Cable
- Neutrik NP3TB 1/4" 'B-Gauge' GPO Plug. Black and Red available with above options.
- Neutrik NC3MXX Male XLR connector
- Fully wired for 'Balanced' operation.
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder.
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||56 pF/m core to core|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor Ohm/Km <85|
|Cable Conductor||Bare silver plated UPOFC wire Stranding 7 x 0.10mm + Bare UPOFC wire Stranding 21 x 0.10mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. OD - 6.35mm|
|Terminated with....||GPO Bantam to Male XLR|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|