Van Damme Jack to Jack (2x1.5mm) Passive Speaker Extension Socket Lead
High quality speaker leads terminated in Genuine Neutrik 1/4" Jacks. Perfect for extending the reach of your leads. Van Damme Blue Series cable has a flexible PVC outer jacket. The conductors are 'bare ultra pure oxygen free copper' with fine stranding to further improve on the overall flexibility. A highly sought after cable with an excellent and well-reviewed sound!
- Van Damme Blue Series 1.5mm Speaker cable.
- Neutrik NP2X 1/4" Mono Jack.
- Neutrik NJ3FC6C 1/4" Female Socket.
- Manufactured using audiophile grade 4% silver solder
- Read our guide to 'Conductor Sizing' related to speaker wattage and length HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||2 x 1.50mm twin-axial - 6.50mm|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor resistance - 12.50 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Conductor Stranding - 84 x 0.15mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC composite sapphire blue RAL 5003|
|Terminated with....||Mono Jack to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|