Vintage Female XLR to Mono Jack lead. Mic to DJ Mixer. Neutrik GOLD Plug
An Unbalanced Female XLR to Jack lead for linking an XLR output to an unbalanced jack input. For example; a dynamic microphone into a guitar amplifier or Effects unit.
These leads are cleverly wired to improve the signal quality when connecting a balanced device such as a microphone to an unbalanced input, such as a DJ mixer. To do this we use a 2 core and screen cable, and wire the unused pin inside the XLR to the ground inside the jack. Its very simple, and very effective! Should you require any other wiring to suit your requirements, please ask
- Vintage Style Sommer SC Classique Instrument Cable
- Tour-Grade Neutrik Gold NP2X-B 1/4" Jack Plug
- Neutrik Gold NC3FXX-B Male XLR Connector
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits of Sommer SC CLASSIQUE Cable? HERE
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Capac cond/shield 1m- 78 pF|
|Cable Resistance||Capac Cond/.sheild 1mkm-<36 ohm|
|Cable Conductor||AWG - 20. Inner conductors 28 x 0.15 mm|
|Cable Jacket||Jacket, diameter PVC+Fabric 6.5mm|
|Terminated with....||Female XLR to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|