Single Gold Plated RCA to 1/4 Inch Mono Jack Lead. Flexible Van Damme Cable
'Rock Solid' single Phono leads at very affordable prices. The REAN NYS373 RCAs are a very robust connector with 'clamp type' cable strain relief. The Van Damme cable has a PVC/Neoprene composite jack so is very soft and very flexible. All round good quality leads for connecting unbalanced equipment such as subwoofers, instruments, amplifiers, mixing desks, fx devices, etc.
- Sold Singularly. Please order a quantity of 2 for a stereo pair
- Flexible Van Damme 1 Core and Screen cable
- REAN NYS373 Phono RCAs
- Neutrik NP2X-B Gold Plated 1/4" Jack
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to shield pF/m <90|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor Ohm/Km 47|
|Cable Conductor||Bare Silver plated UPOFC, Stranding 3 x 0.20mm & Bare UPOFC, Stranding 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite. Overall diameter - 6.00mm|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||Male RCA to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|