Sennheiser CL100 3.5mm Jack to Male XLR Cable. Receiver Output Lead
A high quality upgrade lead for Sennheiser CL100 radio microphone receiver; EK100 EK300 EK500 G1 G2 G3. This is an unbalanced lead. The cable is terminated with a Switchcraft 35HDLBAUS locking mini jack and a Neutrik NC3MXX-B Male XLR. Both have excellent cable retention for a lead that will last. Van Damme cables offer excellent sonic performance and keep the unwanted noise to a bare minimum. The anti kink PVC jacket makes these leads very flexible with no memory.
- **Please note that this is a not a balanced lead, it is wired as mono
- Takes the feed from the receiver and sends it to a mixer or amp
- Thin & Flexible Van Damme ProPatch 'Lite' Cable
- Neutrik NC3MXX-B Gold Plated 3 Pin Male XLR
- Switchcraft 35HDLBAUS Locking 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to shield - <90 pF/m|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor 47 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Bare silver plated UPOFC wire Stranding - 3 x 0.20mm / Bare UPOFC Stranding - 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite - Overall diameter - 4.50mm ±0.15|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|