25 Pin D Sub to Female XLR Cable. Serial db-25 Van Damme Multicore Snake Lead. Techflex Coloured Braiding.
8 channel balanced d-sub leads wired to the ‘Tascam Analogue’ standard using Van Damme Blue Series Multicore cable and Neutrik silver connectors. Each tail is braided with an expandable polyester sleeve and is held in place with a thick glue lined adhesive heat-shrink. Each individual tail is numbered for easy identification. All cables are made to order so can be customised to suit your needs.
- Male 25 Pin Sub D Connector. Standard Density.
- Metal 25 Pin Sub D Hood. Die Cast. Black Plastic Cap Jackscrews.
- Neutrik silver NC3FXX Female XLR connectors
- 30cm black 'Supaflex' braided tails. (can be customised to suit)
- Adhesive lined heat-shrink binding each braided tail.
- Numbered tails (1 to 8) for easy identification.
- Flexible Van Damme 8 pair multicore cable.
- 8 Balanced Channels.
- Wired to the Tascam Analogue Standard.
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
|Cable Capacitance||Core to core pF/m 100 nominal|
|Cable Resistance||<90 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Stranding 28 x 0.10 (0.22mm2) AWG 24/28|
|Cable Jacket||Material PVC composite Sapphire blue RAL 5003|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||25Pin dSub to Female XLR|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|
|Braided Tail Colour||No|