Lightweight H05RR-F Black Flexible Rubber 240v Mains Cable. Tough Appliance lead
H05RR-F cable is has an outer sheath of black standard grade rubber compound and they remain flexible even at sub-zero temperatures.
H05RR-F is a lightweight, harmonized, rubber insulated, flexible and jacketed multi-conductor European cord.
They are recommended for use under conditions where there is minimal physical damage and only light mechanical stress. H05RR-F rubber cable is regularly used in electrical equipment and various household appliances such as irons, vacuums, toasters and other kitchen appliances. It is also found in the office in various items such as air conditioning fans or radios and can be used with lightweight commercial electric tools or extension leads.
They are used extensively for fixed installations in furniture, wall partitions and prefabricated building parts. H05RR-F cable is has an outer sheath of black standard grade rubber compound and they remain flexible even at sub-zero temperatures. Long term outdoor use is not advised.
• Handheld and power supply devices according to HD 516/VDE 0298-300
• Lightweight workshop tools that are subject to light loads
• According to HD 516/VDE 0298-300: dry and damp rooms; only temporary use outdoors; not for industrial/commercial or agricultural facilities, except tailors/cutting workshops; not suitable for supplying industrial power tools
• Light & sound technology
• Type-compliant versions -certified with “” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting ofapprovals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
• Bare copper wire according to HAR
• Core insulation: rubber compound type EI 4
• Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM3
• No flame retardancy according to IEC 60332-1-2
|Cable Type||240v Mains|
|Core Count....||2 Way|