Audio Technica AT-GCW Beltpack Wireless System Lead. Gold Straight Jack.
As low as £24.02
4 Pole Locking (push down and twist) connector to Neutrik Gold Plated 1/4" Jack with flexible Van Damme XKE cable. This lead will work with Audio Technica AT-GCW beltpacks
- Thin & Flexible Van Damme ProPatch 'Lite' Cable
- Neutrik 1/4" Jacks. Choose you preference above, Straight, Angled, Silent
- HiRose HR10-a 4 Pin locking multipole connector (push down and twist)
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; The benefits Van Damme Cable? HERE
The Truth behind Gold and Silver Connectors........
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Core to shield - <90 pF/m|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor 47 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||Bare silver plated UPOFC wire Stranding - 3 x 0.20mm / Bare UPOFC Stranding - 4 x 0.20mm|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite - Overall diameter - 4.50mm ±0.15|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|
|Wireless System||Audio Technica|
Write Your Own Review