Masterplug Non-Latching In-Line RCD. Safety Circuit Breaker. ILRCDNG-MP
- Buy 10 for £23.75 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for £22.50 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for £21.25 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for £20.00 each and save 20%
The Masterplug range of performance outdoor IP rated outdoor power products are great value. They provide a convenient and safe temporary outdoor power for equipment such as garden tools , lawnmowers, hedge cutters and strimmer’s etc and DIY power tools
Your Masterplug safety inline-RCD continuously monitors the power supply to an electrical appliance and cuts off the power within 40 milli-seconds if an earth current fault is detected. This is fast enough to prevent a fatal electric shock. Electrical appliances can become dangerous if the wiring becomes lose, if they or their power cords become damaged, or if they get wet. Electrocution is also possible if fingers, wet hair, or other conductive bodies enter the appliance. In all cases the Masterplug safety RCD will instantly cut of the electricity before you or a family member receive a fatal electric shock.
- • Wiring Instructions are included in the package
- • IP65 rated
- • Maximum load 3120 watts 240V AC 30 milli-amp trip speed 40 milli-seconds (typical) double pole contact break
- • Manufactured to BS 7071 1992
- • Added protection against fatal electric shocks
- • Active (non latching) - RCD’s switch off if power to them is turned off. Every time the appliance is turned off, the RCD will trip & have to be reset.
|Connector Type||TS Mono Jack|
|Mains Connector Type||Safety Devices|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|