Neutrik EMC XLR to XLR Lead. Van Damme Starquad Cable. Balanced Boom Mic
The EMC-XLR Series gives enhanced RF screening for critical applications in live performance and recording where there are particular problems with radio transmission or mobile phones. The design guarantees a continuous RF shield connection from the cable to the chassis connector housing via a circular capacitor around the cable shield.
The circular capacitors act as high-pass filter with a cut-off frequency around 10 MHz. An EMI suppression ferrite bead with 24 Ohm at 1 MHz between pin 1 and the cable screen provides a low-pass filter for improved RF rejection.
• 3 pole XLR cable connector with integrated capacitive shield to shell connection
• Circular capacitor around the cable shield enables low-inductive shield connection to connector housing
• Cable shield - Pin 1 connection includes EMI suppression bead to block high frequencies
• Avoid ground loops as there is no LF-shield connection to ground
• Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and durable
• Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
• Boot with rubber gland gives high protection against bending stresses
This is further enhanced by the use of Van Damme Starquad cable with a shielding that covers 98% of the conductors. The perfect cable for long runs and high interference situations.
- Van Damme Starquad XKE balanced cable.
- Neutrik NC3FXX-EMC and NC3MXX-EMC Connectors
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
|Cable Capacitance||Core to screen 95 pF/m nominal|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor <93 Ohm/Km|
|Cable Conductor||7 x 0.08mm Bare Silver Plated UPOFC + 32 x 0.08mm Bare UPOFC|
|Cable Screening||Type 128 x 0.10mm braided tinned oxygen free copper wire|
|Cable Jacket||Flexible PVC/Neoprene composite.|
|Application....||Tour & Studio Grade|
|Terminated with....||Male XLR to Female XLR|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|