Neutrik Powercon 20A NAC3FCB Grey Cable Output Connector. Link Out Plug.
- Buy 10 for £5.06 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for £4.80 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for £4.53 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for £4.26 each and save 20%
Lockable cable connector, power-out, screw terminals, grey
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Contact resistance ≤ 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength 4 kVdc / 2.8 kVac
- Insulation resistance > 0.1 GΩ (after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30)
- Number of electronical contacts 2 + PE
- Rated current per contact 20 A rms
- Rated voltage 250 V ac
|Connector Type||TS Mono Jack|
|Mains Connector Type||Powercon|
|Metal Type....||Gold Plated|