Vintage Guitar Lead. Unbalanced Silver Neutrik 6.35mm TS Jack to Mono Male XLR
A vintage style unbalanced Male XLR to Jack lead for linking your guitar to a DI box, effects, etc or for connecting straight into a mixing desk. Tough components from Neutrik & Sommer.
These leads are cleverly wired to improve the signal quality when connecting an instrument to a balanced input. Our method is tried and tested by studios and musicians around the world, including some big names such as 'Vibey Studios' in France. To do this we use a 2 core and screen cable, and wire the unused pin inside the XLR to the ground inside the jack. Its very simple, and very effective! Should you require any other wiring to suit your requirements, please ask
- Vintage Style Sommer SC Classique Instrument Cable
- Tour-Grade Neutrik Silver NP2X1/4" Jack Plug
- Neutrik Silver NC3MXX Male XLR Connector
- Manufactured using 4% silver solder
- Find Out; How capacitance effects your cables and how to reduce it? HERE
- Find Out; The benefits of Sommer SC CLASSIQUE Cable? HERE
Silver is the better conductor however gold is highly resistant to corrosion so is favoured for its durability.
|Cable Capacitance||Capac cond./shield. per 1 m - 78 pF|
|Cable Resistance||Conductor resistance per 1 km - < 36|
|Cable Conductor||AWG - 20. Inner conductors 28 x 0.15 mm|
|Cable Jacket||Jacket, diameter - PVC + fabric. 6.5 mm O/D|
|Terminated with....||Male XLR to Mono Jack|
|Metal Type....||Silver Plated|